You cannot make good pieces if you do not use good methods, good equipment and good raw material, that’s why our focus on Quality and Environment go hand in hand
Quality in 5 pointsWe have been UNI EN ISO 9001 certified since 2003, but we have always kept our design and moulding processes under control. Quality for us means having a quality thought that we can summarize in five points:
- Kaizen – although we produce well today, there is always room for improvement.
- Involvement – we are a team, everyone is involved in business processes and actively participate in company development.
- No Muda – Every day we work to make our processes lean, with constant monitoring and waste removal, including non-conformances.
- Stakeholder satisfaction – The attention of our Team is directed not only to customer satisfaction, but also to the satisfaction of all who directly or indirectly are involved in the projects or in the company’s activity.
- Partners – Our “suppliers” we call them “partners” because they are collaborators for us. We pay the utmost attention to them and establish a mutual esteem relationship.
This way of working, the constant attention to doing well, in total respect for people and rules, has led us to formalize our commitment also towards the Environment
The environment: a priority
We are certified UNI EN ISO 14001 from 2018, even if the attention to the working environment and the territorial context where we operate is one of our historical focus.
We have chosen to operate in Italy and to use, where is possible, Italian raw materials, or produced by companies that agree with our environmental attention.
Attention to the environment for us means having a responsible thought that we can summarize in six points:
- Awareness – When we design and produce, we always think about present and future consequences and always try to use ways with less impact.
- Green supply chain – We prefer to work with those with the same care. We choose our partners from those who think that attention to the environment is a value and not a cost.
- Stakeholder satisfaction – We want our satisfaction in making aware choices to become the satisfaction of our customers and all those directly or indirectly involved in projects and in the company’s activity in sharing them.
- Respect – Respect for the environment, in all its forms, means respecting the rules and norms that the community in which we operate has given itself and involve in this respect the people who work with us.
Involvement – Everyone must do their job. Attention to the Environment starts with small daily gestures, everyone in the company makes their contribution.
- Recycle, Reuse, not Waste – This is our “mantra” and our thinking.